CostX 4.0 Now Available - Upgrade to Faster, Smarter and More Accurate Estimating
CostX® 4.0 is Now Available
Upgrade to Faster, Smarter and More Accurate Estimating
Exactal's newest version, CostX® 4.0, is now available!
Multiple new updates are included, such as:
- 64-bit CostX® now available as well as 32-bit
- Unicode support for international characters
- Multi-level folders for drawings and dimension groups
- Ability to have separate measurement mode & display type for dimension groups
- IFC 4 drawings can now be loaded
- 3D PDF files with BIM properties now supported
- Ability to reference other cells when typing into a workbook
- Dimension Group and Drawing names can now be up to 250 characters long
Plus many more great new features.
|CostX® 4.0 Release Notes
Read the release notes to discover all the new features in CostX® 4.0, including several important measurement and workbook functions. Read More »
|New Features Video
A look at new CostX® 4.0; focusing on some of the key new features including 64-bit, Unicode, multi-level folders and more. Watch Now »
CostX® estimating software is used by multiple companies, both large and small, in over 61 countries around the world because of its 2D & 3D/BIM takeoff, integrated workbook and professional report writer. If you’d like to know more about CostX®, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.