CostX 3.51 is now available
Exactal’s newest release, CostX® 3.51 is now available. This version is available to all clients with a current maintenance contract and contains a variety of new updates. Some of the major new features include:
- Support for 2013 DWG file format
- Charts now available in custom reports
- External properties files now supported with 12D and SKP files
- Custom reports now support referencing of Workbook Named Cells and Quantity & Rate breakdown workbook sheets
- Improved support on Navisworks DWF exported files
- Ability to create rates as sub-sheets when generating a workbook from dimension groups
- Silent installer and uninstaller for CostX® Server & Viewer; silent uninstaller for CostX® Client
- Other speed improvements and custom report improvements
If you are under maintenance, you can download CostX® 3.51 here.
(your valid serial number can be retrieved by copying the text for the About box in CostX®)
View the CostX® 3.51 release notes here.
Please note: If you would like to receive notifications about minor revisions as well as major versions, please follow this link.