Exactal’s newest version, CostX® 3.51, has been released. CostX® 3.51 contains a variety of new updates, including the following:
- Support for 2013 DWG file format
- Charts now available in custom reports
- External properties files now supported with 12D and SKP files
- Custom reports now support referencing of Workbook Named Cells and Quantity & Rate breakdown workbook sheets
- Improved support on Navisworks DWF exported files
- Ability to create rates as sub-sheets when generating a workbook from dimension groups
- Silent installer and uninstaller for CostX® Server & Viewer; silent uninstaller for CostX® Client
There are also other speed improvements and custom report improvements. The release notes can be downloaded here.
All customers under maintenance are recommended to upgrade to Version 3.51. Customers with maintenance may download version 3.51 through Exactal’s dedicated support site TechWeb at http://techweb.exactal.com/downloads/search.php. As soon as the type of product has been selected, and your valid serial number entered, the new version may be downloaded. Users may retrieve their serial number by copying the text from the About box for CostX®.
PLEASE NOTE: This upgrade is only valid for users under maintenance. Users who are not under maintenance but who would like to upgrade should contact their Exactal office or local reseller. Some features only apply to the full version of CostX®. Users wanting to upgrade from a different Exactal product to CostX® should also contact their Exactal office or local reseller. For further enquiries please contact Exactal Sales via e-mail at email@example.com
Established in Brisbane, Australia in 2003 to develop software specifically for the quantity surveying and estimating market, Exactal has continued to expand its worldwide presence and now has not only two offices in Australia (with the second in Melbourne) and two offices in the UK (London and Newcastle Upon Tyne), but also offices in New Zealand, Singapore and Hong Kong, with sales and channel partner support across much of the globe. The main product CostX® provides a unique integration between the cost estimates and the elements on the CAD drawings that the estimate represents. This approach allows fast revisions of drawings to be easily handled and eliminates traditional scope creep in construction projects.
To read more news on Exactal please visit http://www.exactal.com/News