Exactal is pleased to announce the release of version 2.60 of CostX.
This release follows on from the release of 2.50 in July which introduced a new database structure and networking to the CostX product.
The new releases contains many significant improvements over 2.50 including:
- Significant speed improvements with loading buildings, updating dimension groups and recalculating workbooks.
- Support for DWF files exported from Revit 9.1.
- Increased CostX Server stability under heavy loads.
- New EXF (Exactal Exchange File) format to replace VXF files. EXF files are about 10% of the size of VXF files and can also contain the drawing files.
- New EXF file format can be password protected for security.
- Additional user permissions supported with CostX Server.
- Automatic backup facility for CostX Server.
- Enhancements to workbook sorting to include breakdown from rate library.
- New reporting keywords.
Existing customers with maintenance agreements are welcome to download and upgrade to CostX 2.60 for free at http://techweb.exactal.com/downloads/CostX/